Safe Space – progress

The safe space project evolved into a painting project.

I made a layout of a selection of the guys car selfies I found on Tinder and printed them on canvas. As I don’t want to expose them I am now making them anonymous by painting over their faces. I wanted to do this by hand to make the work more alive and paint-like. . Then I wanted to make it even more a painting so I added a pattern, based on the title “SAFE SPACE” and it’s now evolving. It’s hard to get the acrylic paint look as free and at the same time neat as it would do if I had painted it digitally but I’m gonna give it more time.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: